It takes a lot of volunteer effort to put on the Vancouver AIDS WALK each year. Below is a short description of each of the jobs available. We're happy to work with you to find a role that suits you best.
- Set Up Team: Arrives at Sunset Beach early in the morning to assist with setting up tents and preparing the venue
- Tear Down Team: Works in the afternoon to assist with packing up the event materials and taking down all the tents
- Registration & Sales Team: This team staffs and manages the registration and merchandise tent, helping WALKers check in and selling limited edition Joe Average t-shirts
- Information & Volunteer Check In Team: This team assists in directing volunteers on the day of and providing information about the walk to participants and the public
- Route & Cheerleading Team: This team monitors the WALK route, water stations and assists in directing the flow of pedestrian traffic
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the 2019 Vancouver AIDS WALK. Please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.
If you are under 19 you must have your parent or guardian fill out a consent form you can download HERE.